You’ll be mine in July!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

nikonS630

It is not a secret that I want to have a point and shoot camera but I could not purchase one just yet. Because Ane said so and that I should wait. I understand his reasons since we already have our Nikon D40 and Lumix FZ5 (a prosumer), plus our old Cybershot is still fine except that we need to upgrade its memory. I just want a new P&S so I can take Abi’s pictures regularly, and having to lug two big cameras around all the time is an extra chore as it is!

I think my delay in gratification is going to be rewarded soon! :) Real soon :D

We already sold our Lumix and I sold some of my used and unused things. And Ane said I can keep the proceeds to buy myself a camera! Woohoo!

And then I heard my cousin is coming home from Wisconsin in July. So what better time to buy a camera than waiting for the July 4 sale and letting C bring it home for me?!? I have my eye for this Nikon S630. Although it doesn’t have a viewfinder, which is number one in my musts, I’m trusting my guts and the article I found that says new Coolpix models have anti-glare LCD’s (but alas, I could not find again where I saw that information, argh). I am so excited I already wanna buy extra SD’s for I don’t wanna lose precious shots and moments, just in case! Someone I know recently had to buy an extra compact flash memory card for her camera because her old one got an error or something. I sure don’t want that to happen to me!

I am telling you, I will get my camera via my cousin or otherwise, before July ends! I can just feel it! :D

2 comments:

Mhelskie said...

FZ5 po yun nde FZ3

Kaje said...

binago ko na hehehe