Going offline

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'll be totally offline for three days, starting tomorrow Sunday until Tuesday evening. We'll be staying in Malabon, where we just had the internet connection cut since we transferred the PC here already. Malabon is near Obando. We'll be attending the fiesta celebrations to honor the three patron saints: St. Pascual, St. Clare and Nuestra Senora de Salambao. Remember last year, Ane and I were there to pray for a child. Now we are returning to present our dear Klaire and to give thanks. It's going to be a yearly tradition for us.

I haven't packed our things yet and I plan to squeeze doing some work before we need to leave. I have about 6hours to finish everything, Ane will still play badminton anyway. Okay, I need to wrap this up now. But before I go, can someone suggest some diet pills that work? A friend is asking for advice to lose weight.

See you peeps on Tuesday!!

0 comments: