I thought Summer has left?

Thursday, May 21, 2009

It’s pretty hot today, even yesterday! We had to turn on the a/c early today because Abi started to get cranky. What’s with the weather, huh? Good luck when the electricity bill come, LOL!

Anyway, I was texting with my cousin-in-law this morning and she mentioned inviting us to a swimming outing somewhere. The idea excites me, especially that I haven’t bought any swimsuit or pool toys for Abi yet (read: shopping means stress relief right?!). And besides, we haven’t gone on a summer getaway yet. But I think Abi’s too young to be exposed in public pools, so an outing can wait. Maybe later this year, or next year.  We also have a Puerto Galera trip in the list!

Plus, I’d rather stay indoors and lounge in an airconditioned room! :) So stay home it is, for now :)

0 comments: