Poor Betty!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Have you heard? I was honestly surprised since it's been a while since I had my Archie comics fix.

In issue 600, available in stores in September, Archie will propose to Veronica in time for their graduation from Riverdale High School.

My heart breaks for Betty. When my brother told me about the news, the first thing I asked him was "How about Betty?!?" I know it's always been Ronnie in Archie's heart but I've been wishing Archie would realize Betty is the better girl for him.

Maybe I'll grab a copy and see how it will go. But deep in my heart, I'm hoping there will be a twist and Archie will have a change of heart.

Yes, I'm "Team Betty" all the way!

Image source and more of the story here.


2 comments:

Jhari said...

Huat????? Nakuh hindi papayag ang bestfriend ko nito. Gusto nya si Betty ang makatuluyan nya - sama mo na ako dun ate Kaje. Naku kailangan maforward itong news na 'to. Kaguluhan 'to, hehe!

Kaje said...

kaloka di ba? LOL! sana magbago pa isip ni archie haha