Calling it a night...or morning!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I did not notice the time! It is already quarter to three...in the morning!!! No wonder I am all tired, and palpitating! Geesh, I'm on a blog roll! How I wish I have the same mojo to scrap, LOL! I plan to scrap real soon, though, so I can make use of my free photobooks from Artscow, and especially that I learned a neat trick from Amore (use of another software, aha!)

Wait. Mareng Beng and to all my other readers, if you want 1200 FREE prints (pay for shipping only), click here :) This isn't a hoax, I just ordered my fourth batch of prints and I expect to receive them in about two weeks :)

Okay peeps, hitting the sack now :) Will do an Abi update after mass today. Laters!! :)


2 comments:

Beng said...

sige nga try ko yan...thanks for sharing the link (",)...nagkabiglaan lang sa starbucks kasi nag CR sila sa tabi ng Starbucks..hehehe..kaya nga tom kaw naman daw taya dun..hohoho. See you!

Kaje said...

mare, kasya na ba ang 100 petot para sa ating lahat?!?! LOL see you!