Offline yesterday

Monday, June 01, 2009

I was offline most of the day yesterday. I was palpitating (from dawn ‘til dusk!) and had to just rest. My BP was normal, so I was wondering what that was about! I am going to see the Internist this Wednesday and will probably start getting serious about the maintenance meds. Someone emailed me about ephedra sinica, so maybe I can consult the doctor about it too. I think I also need to cut down on my food intake and diet. I heard nuphedra might help if I can't be disciplined about my diet, kwim?

Anyway, I had a good rest yesterday watching Spelling Bee Finals ‘09 during lunch, FRIENDS Season 1 marathon in the afternoon, and then finally French Open Round 4 around bedtime. Such a couch/bed potato, LOL!

Now I need to be up and about so I can finish my tasks! Happy Monday everyone! I hope we’ll all have a good week!

0 comments: