Growth Spurt

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I think Abi is having one. I started changing her teats (one at a time) this week, to faster flowing ones. Now she “asks” to be fed less than three hours in between. Earlier tonight, around 8pm, I fed her 5oz of milk. Then she asked for milk again around 10pm, so I just gave her 4oz since it was just two hours since last feeding. She fell asleep but became fussy one hour later. We tried everything to pacify her, even turned the a/c on. I decided to give her 2oz of formula and she finished it in no time. Wow, that’s a total of 11oz in three hours!

 

Side: I made a quick trip to SM this afternoon (or yesterday afternoon) to buy 4oz liners. I thought we still have stocks but turned out we only have the 8oz liners left. I think this will be our last 100ct box of 4oz. Good because last month when we bought, a box was only P499 (about $10.40USD) now it’s P580 ($12.10USD)! And once all our liners are depleted (we still have two boxes arriving from the US in July), we’ll start using Ventaire.

 

My Baby is growing right before my eyes! The feeling is both amusing and emo! :p

0 comments: