It’s June!

Thursday, June 04, 2009

How many times do I have to say that days sure flies fast?!? I can’t imagine it’s already June! In a few weeks, Hubby and I will be celebrating our third wedding anniversary. I wonder what gift to give him and what gift to ask from him, LOL! I’m thinking a nice fashion jewelry, a necklace perhaps? I went ahead and looked online for some ‘inspiration’! Teehee.

 

I window-shopped at Holsted Jewelers again where I found some nice pendants for necklaces :D And they’re all affordable, too! I’m sure Hubby can consider buying there (wink! wink! Ane! No pressures LOL!). And they ship international, woohoo! That’s what this online store offers best, fashionable jewelry that does not burn the pockets and made easily available! Plus, when Hubby would choose to buy me one of those jewelry sets, then he just might save a big amount. I love that the designs are kinda unique because I do not like seeing the same things on someone else. And I dig that the pieces aren’t real (but looks so much the real deal!) because I tend to lose things, hehe.

 

If Ane is reading this, then he might say “But Father’s Day will come up first!” Yeah right! Then I should be looking for a gift for him first LOL!

0 comments: