IMax in SM North

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

This is exciting! I hope this is true!

My brother told me that there will be an IMax theater in SM North. I haven't tried watching a movie in IMax MOA because it's far from us, so the one in SM North is a welcome surprise. What's better is that the theater will open in time for the Transformers movie showing. I made hubby promise that he will take me there, on a date! I've planned it all in my head. My brothers can go ahead. Then hubby and I will leave Abi with Aiza while my brothers are at home, later on.

And then there's Harry Potter, and New Moon, and....

But we'll still see if I can actually leave Abi behind! LOL!

1 comments:

Mae said...

OMG.. naiiyak ako.. I'm goin to miss watching HP with you guys!!!! :(( not even sure if I will be able to watch it here!!!