Revenge of the Fallen

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Transformers, part 2 will start showing tomorrow in Manila, the same day as the global release date! I am excited! My brother plans to watch tomorrow in IMax with his SO. And then he offered to stay home when Ane and I decide to watch, so he can supervise Aiza in babysitting Abi. So we’ll see.

 

I doubt though if we can still watch in SM North. We'll probably just watch in Promenade so in case we need to rush back home, we’re just less than ten minutes away :)

3 comments:

Mae said...

aren't you going to watch this with the Es? haayy movie trips... mishu guys!

Tin said...

But Mare, we're not even sure if we can watch at all. I'm not sure if I can actually leave Abi behind, even for just less than three hours. Hindi ang baby ang may separation anxiety, ako!! LOL!

Mae said...

lol! feeling ko nga.. haha!