New Header

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I finally found the time to post my new header. Lookie up there! :p I made it weeks ago but realized later on that I got the dimensions wrong. Just a little bit of resizing could have been good but the procrastinating me won over the OC me LOL!

 

So that’s why it’s only up starting last night hehe.

 

And, and! I changed the theme of my some-kinda art blog. Please check it out! My WP just got updated. All the changes should make me inspired to post there more often!

 

PS. I just found out that my header looks messed up in IE :( This blog is really best viewed in FF. And there is still the pop-up that I’ve been meaning to get rid of! Anyone can help with the pop-up?

PPS. The Header credits are in my left sidebar.

6 comments:

Aggie said...

Naku Kaje clueless ako dyan.
Pero FF gamit ko di ko kita header mo

Kaje said...

OMG. Gah what's wrong with my header huhuh

Tere said...

di ko na makita yung pop up sa FF ngayon. your header seems fine at FF gamit ko browser.

ask si charles to recreate yung pop up napasabi ako pano yun?

CHIKAI ♥ said...

same here sis. yong mycomfyzone.com ko may pop up din na 24 years ko ng inaayos pero hanggang ngayon nandun pa rin. lol!

Kaje said...

@tere, thanks sa help ha..

@chi, sabi hubby ni tere sa cbox daw pero nawala na din sa FF at chrome, IE na lang...hmmmm

Jhari said...

Ganda ng header mo te. Cool! ;) Kung baga sa FB - LIKE ko 'to ;)