Learning should not stop.

Thursday, June 04, 2009

You’d think I am old enough that I should know what I want to do with my life. Sure I am married and I have a baby, I am happy…yet I feel there is something missing career-wise. Though I earn a measly amount from doing some writing (that justifies my online purchases!), I feel I need to do some more.

 

Getting another degree online crossed my mind. Why not right? Especially that schools like  Capella University have made learning at home available to those who wish to study some more. I can choose one of their certificate programs or get another degree altogether (well I just recently realized I am leaning towards arts). Later I can probably listen to the university’s ‘Inside Online Education’ podcasts so I can have enough information and probably make up my mind about schooling again.

 

*This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

 

0 comments: