Klaire, four months

Monday, June 01, 2009

DSC_1955

 

Abi and Sissy, fourth month. Watch her grow!  Last month’s picture :)

 

She is now 5.2kilos and gained significantly. Her last Pedia visit was a cry-fest because she fell asleep while waiting for her turn and got upset when she awoke for her turn. She was injected with her second DPT-Polio shot and she was screaming, hehe. Over-all, her Doc said she’s a well baby :)

 

The month of May was full of laughter because Abi can now do some little tricks and she also learned to “converse”.  She appreciates being talked to and shows it by chuckling and showing off her big gummy smile :) She likes it when I carry her and we would stand in front of the mirror then I make faces! I now read to/with her and she also appreciates the colors and the images of the storybooks. I know she enjoys reading time because her eyes widen every time the pages are turned and intently looks at the pictures :) We let her sit and watch cartoons once a day. She still slips though, but demands to be seated already! I say her attention span is longer than mine, LOL kidding :)

 

She also enjoys tummy time. One time I was teaching her to hold her neck. She followed me once, dropped her head and slept! That’s how much she enjoys being on her tummy LOL! Needless to say, she can hold her head on her own yet a bit wobbly still. A variation of the tummy time is when I put her on my chest. She loves it, especially when I sing to her because it calms her down (so I like that too haha). I also sing to her at night after the bedtime prayer so she could sleep.

 

Her grasp is getting stronger but I feel we need to practice her more. She now licks and sucks on fingers, hands, arms or any exposed skin even if the skin isn’t hers! Haha! And she promptly sticks out her tongue as a reflex when her chin is tickled :) Lately, though, she’s not doing it anymore, maybe she got bored?!? LOL.

 

Towards the end of her third month (at 3months and 3 weeks), she rolled on her tummy by herself and turned me into  a proud Mommy :) She dominates the bed now, with her rolling and rotating tricks hehe.

 

I think that’s it for this month :) Of course I shall return if I forget something hehe. May pictures are here :)

2 comments:

Jhari said...

Aba! Si Abi sinisipa na si baby Doll nya. Hehe! Happy 4th Mobday!

Kaje said...

oo nga jhari, wrestling kung wrestling LOL!