Klaire, three months.

Saturday, May 09, 2009

My last post was a week ago, and it wasn’t even a real post, kwim? I got really busy with the project I’m doing for a client. Plus my dear Ivy, conked out on me (pero nagpapabibo for two days na, hindi nagloloko!) that we had to make a quick trip to Malabon to get our desktop PC.  And then there’s the internet problem that has not been resolved, it’s been three days. Well, just don’t ask how I’m able to go online today, okay! LOL! Anyway, enough of the reasons!

 

Here’s a picture of Abi and Sissy, third month :)

DSC_1425-1

Abi says: Watch me grow! Here’s our picture last monthAt three months, she still co-sleeps with us and moves a lot in bed that the queen-sized bed isn’t enough! Just imagine having to share the bed with an XL-sized husband and a baby who kicks around in bed, you’d ask me how I’m able to get any decent sleep, haha.

 

In April, she caught her dad’s and ninong G’s virus and had coughs and colds. Poor baby, I felt she was too small to get sick! My Mommy said I need not worry but that didn’t stop me from bringing her to her Pedia (libre naman, thanks to Maxicare!). Her doctor was amused at me probably because I looked too panicked, LOL! Anyway, Abi was prescribed some Ambroxol and the coughs went away after a couple of days. It wasn’t hard administering the medicine to Klaire, for that I am so glad. And then Vitamin C was added to her usual multivitamins, for extra protection :)

 

Lastly. I’m sad to report that Abi is totally weaned from breastmilk :( She just stopped and didn’t want to feed from me. Expressing was out of the choices because I had little milk. Maybe she found it way too easier to feed from the bottle. What’s positive about this is that she has become happier and easier to care for. She plays on her own and amuses self by cooing and smiling at someone I cannot see, her angel possibly, as long as she’s not hungry :) Because she’s a happy child, I can leave her with her Daddy, and Ane won’t complain. I get to go on short trips out – to the supermarket, bank, hospital, etc – and still come back to a happy daughter and husband.

 

That’s about it, not much milestones to share. But Klaire’s April random pictures are posted here. ‘Til next monthly report! :) 

0 comments: