Abi’s smilestone today :)

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I just want to blog about  it before I forget!

 

Yesterday, we noticed Abi trying to roll on her tummy. But she could not lift one of her legs yet. Needless to say, she was unsuccessful. I said I’d give her another week or two, and she’ll be able to roll on her own.

 

This afternoon, I let her play on the bed. I noticed again that she was trying very hard to be on her tummy. AND SHE DID! My baby made me so proud today! I was clapping and laughing and commending her for a job well done!

 

I texted my Mom and she said Abi did it early for her age. So I asked my friends. Chikai’s Jaden is younger than Abi by about 3 weeks, and he already rolled three times but on reverse LOL, meaning from tummy to back. Donna’s Marlie who’s 4 months older than Abi did it on her 5th month. My niece Tori, now 2yo, did it when she was 4.5months. So can I now really say that Abi was early?!?! I’m more proud!

 

So there. Let it be recorded that Abi rolled on her tummy, by herself, today when she is 3 months, 3 weeks, and two days old!

 

:)

 

ps. But there’s no picture, argh!

0 comments: