Random Questions # 5

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Snagged from Chikai

 

  1. 1. Who was the last person to call you baby? Probably the husband. Probably because I don’t remember anymore LOL!
  2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Not exactly “return” it but we place it where it won’t bother anyone.
  3. Has someone ever sang a song to you? Yes, the most memorable one was when my Mom sang “IKaw” to me during my 25th birthday party.
  4. Do you play Sudoku? Yes, I love Sudoku but haven’t played in a while. I need to get a new compilation!
  5. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive? I think so.
  6. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would do? Pick Abi, call everyone to go out of the house, and call for help. But seriously, this is one of my worst fears, I hope this doesn’t happen to us!
  7. Who was the last person you shared the bed? Ane and Abi
  8. Why did your last relationship end? Because he was a fool! hahaha.
  9. Where was the farthest place you traveled? California from Asia :)
  10. What movie do you want to see right now? I don’t even know what’s in the theaters now, hehe.

0 comments: