Goodbye Cbox

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Months ago, my online friends and I were victims of black hat. Almost everyone decided to put down their cboxes. I didn’t. I just blocked that certain “person” and never had the same problem again.

 

But remember, I posted two entries below that I am having problems with a pesky pop-up that would not go away. Tere’s husband checked my blog and said that it could be because of the cbox (thanks Tere and Charles!). I did not remove it right away because the pop-up seemed to have gone away but when I checked this evening, there it popped again (actually FF prevented it). So,

 

Goodbye Cbox!!!

 

If there’s anything you would like to tell me, leave a comment instead! :) I love comments! And I have the Name/URL fields enabled so no need for a blogger account, and my comments section is not (yet) moderated.

 

Make your presence felt! :p 

0 comments: