Layering is not my style...

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Until today. Ugh. I wore FOUR layers of clothing today.

We were leaving the house for San Francisco at around 930am today when Kuya Jun asked if I have my jacket with me (I decided to bring the denim one) and I said yes. And he also asked if I would like to put another shirt on top of the one I was wearing, and I asked if I had to, he said yes, so I did. Before he closed the doors, he grabbed his other jacket "just in case I would need it".

When I met Ane at the car, I asked if I looked ok. He smiled and I knew it just wasn't me. Hay. We arrived in San Fo and Kuya Jun was right all along when he thought I wouldn't be able to take the cold. He immediately lent me his other jacket.

I was instantly sporting the unsexy, unfashionable, uncomfy "homeless look". :(

Anyway, I think I will have to go back for more stories because some big boy is about to throw a tantrum....


1 comments:

donna_chocnut said...

4 layers of clothes? nyar, ambigat. dibale, carry mo pa rin yan tin, ikaw pa. congrats to your ate sa graduation niya. when are you and badong coming home nga pala? ingat dyan and have fun!