We are here...

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

We arrived in San Jose last night. The flight via San Francisco was smooth that after we were served dinner and after finishing Night at the Museum movie, we were asleep until 2hours before landing (only because breakfast was already being served!). And we didn't have problems with the Immigration and Customs here and in Manila. The peeps were incredibly nice :)

So far, I haven't done anything but sleep, play with Joaquin, eat, buy Coke and go to Great Mall to stroll. The boys went to buy stuff for the ref while I stayed home during lunch today. It's summer over here but I still feel cold. And lazy.

The week before our flight was hectic. So I'll just go back and try to note everything worth sharing.

{Shoutouts}

To Rissa, I got your offline message only today. heheh. I have my ex-hdd with me and it's somewhere in my luggage, so I'll just email you the layout later!

To my mommy friends, sorry wasn't able to greet all of you on Mothers' day.

To Yang, we miss you!

{PS}

Daddy won. :)


1 comments:

Juzahlyn said...

enjoy your stay here in the Bay Area daming mapupuntahan d2 hehehe