Operation Laundry

Thursday, May 17, 2007

I found out today that Summer hasn't officially started yet. It will in a few weeks time. It is still Spring. And still cold in my opinion hehe.

We decided to stay home after the long day yesterday. Anyway, I did our laundry today which is quite as easy as 1-2-3. Put the labada in the tub, set the machine, put detergent, and wait...when done, transfer clothes in the dryer, set the timer then leave it alone, and wait again until it's done and then fold. Sisiw! Hehehe, no clothesline needed! It's so easy I forgot I have trauma doing the laundry. It's so easy I would want Ane to buy me the same machine if only water and electricity in PI weren't scarce and expensive.

While doing the laundry, I cleaned up some of the kitchen cabinets, as requested by Ate. Man, I had to throw out stuff because they were expired. I didn't finish everything but I was able to clear an area where we can put the goods we brought here. The OC monster in me was satisfied a bit. We all took a nap after my chores and after lunch... and woke up just when Ate got back from work at 5pm!

We all went to Oakridge for dinner where we ordered Chinese food, express style. The honey-chicken was delicious. Ane had Orange-chicken. But since the serving is big (as every servings here), we had to bring half of our food home, heheh. Then we went to Target to buy some stuff and we were on our way home around 9pm.

Sleeping time! :)


0 comments: