Gilroy

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Up to this morning, we didn't know where we were headed. We attended mass at St. John Vianney Parish. Afterwards, we were headed South.

Our destination was Gilroy, the Southmost City of Santa Clara City, where a lot of Outlets are located! Now that is something to be excited about but sadly, we are not here in the US to shop til we drop. We actually went there to drool, hehehe.

Before we tackled the stores, we had a hearty buffet lunch at Hometown. Those extra pounds are haunting me again! All we do here is eat. Whew!

We didn't go home all teary-eyed because my parents bought all of us a pair of Nike shoes each. Sweet! :) Sayang lang, I was too shy to check out the Coach store, where one has to fall in line outside just to get in. I felt embarrased just lining up when I didn't intend to buy in the first place :)


0 comments: