I never knew

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

that it could be this emotionally draining and stressful on this side of the world. Don't get me wrong, though. I am having quite a good time experiencing a lot of new things and I enjoy being with Joaquin but there are things I can't seem to run away from. Sigh. I must be PMSing. Sheesh.

Anyway, on to more positive things...

I played Badminton today. Yup after about 5months of not holding my racquet, I decided to join Ane, Gi and Kuya Jun. I did pretty well but not better. I think I even got worse than the last time I played! Hehe. I stretched a little and am glad my body is okay eventhough I did a lot of running ang bending and jumping. Good luck to me when tomorrow comes. Ane said I should prepare myself, hehe. Maybe I should take Ibuprofen before I sleep eh?

So yeah, we went to Fremont again because that's where United Badminton Court is located. But before that, we visited the bookstore once again. Ane gave me permission to buy a CK Scrapbooking ideabook which costs $5.98 (original price is $16.95). Oh yeah! Happy me c")

Before we played, we grabbed a bite at In-N-Out (again!) and it was so funny Kuya Jun had the guts to ask about their "Secret Menu"! Hihihi. The girl on the counter was giving him the "look" and blankly told him that there is no such thing because their entire menu is posted in their website. Go google it hehe.

The rest of the day was spent like this: after the games, we went to Costco to buy some things, dropped by a model townhouse unit my sister is hoping for, went home, steamed some clothes, picked Joaquin from school, dinner at home courtesy of Mom (yeah, both she and Dad arrived on Sunday), went out to check out this store where clothes are cheap, drove thru Jack-in-the-Box for some snacks, and then home again.

Tomorrow will be busy because it's Ate's Deparmental Graduation. :)

Before I end this, lemme share with you Joaquin's Prayer before meals (read til the end, you will be as surprised as we are, I was able to record it but I cannot play it in the computer, duh):

"God is good.
God is great.
Thank you Lord, for our Food.
Amen.
Praise the Lord!
Don't give up!"

:) Night everyone!


1 comments:

Juzahlyn said...

parang I heard from hubby too na meron silang secret menu eh baka nde alam nung girl nde pa sya natrain hehehe..btw sis i have a new site if you have time please visit it:
www.juzahlyn-joyce.info