Feast One Hundred-Sixty (3)

Friday, September 14, 2007





Appetizer


When was the last time you visited a hospital?
About two weeks ago. I accompanied hubby to see a doctor for some tests :)

Soup


On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
I'm a ten! If it's simply ambitions we are talking about. I imagine things in my head, looking ahead 5 to 10 years from now. Realizing my ambitions and things is another thing, hehe.


Salad

Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)
Hand - have a nice day!

Main Course

If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
Lumberjack Club! It's a game in PSP that some of our friends got addicted too! We can even have tournaments for this hehehe.

Dessert

What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?
No carpet at home. The floor is bluish off-white (is there such a color, I cannot describe it!) :)



Grab the feast here.

0 comments: