Missing the Movies

Friday, September 21, 2007

Before we got married, we would watch a movie at least once a week. Once married, we continued with the tradition but only for a while. Catching a movie took a backseat for three reasons: no time, time constraints, and no common time. Hehe. See, hubby works 12 hours a day, 4 days a week. The three days-off, on weekdays, have been dedicated to errands (my errands especifically), regular badminton games, and his badminton training. On lazy days, we'd prefer to stay at home, or sometimes I leave him at home while I work.

In times like that (read: bumming), I wish we have our own home theater system. And I mean, the works! We do have a big tv set and surround speakers but it would be better to have LaZboys and the correct home theater lighting, ain't it? Ambience makes it perfect, don't you agree?

0 comments: