I feel old.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Currently watching the UAAP Basketball game between DLSU and UE. From our team, I only know Tang and Casio. I can't believe it's been *ages* since the last time I went to watch a DLSU game, I am not familiar with the team players anymore! Ugh. I know the coach though, Coach Franz. Because he's cute. Teehee. DLSU.Must.Win. So they will have to play it off in three games against Ateneo. Hehe. Riot! Haha.

~~~~~~

An incident happened when one DLSU player committed a foul and a brawl was almost uncontrollable. Just too happy to see MANG JACK, the D.O., still present during games. You're not from Main if you do not know him, I tell yah ;p

~~~~~~

There. UE is in the lead by a point (at this time). I cannot watch any longer. The suspense is killing me. Brother and cousin are watching. I'll probably peep in a while. Hehe. Right now, I am amazed with Bloglines, which I "discovered" only last night through the Bebot forum. Since after lunch today, I've been clicking the feeds button every five minutes (or less!). How pathetic can I get, huh?

2 comments:

Mich said...

hi kaje! lasalista ka pala? what batch and course? ;)

Kaje said...

hi mich! yup, ID '95 liacom (PSM-BMG) hhehehee lasalista ka din?

sayang talo ang team! dasal na ang ang katapat para makapasok sa finals huhuhu