Techie stuff that amaze me and LO share

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I admit I spend so much time on the net everyday. I am always amazed by how much I can learn and snag (oh freebies!). Anyway, I've had Lightroom installed in my laptop months ago but never got around to tinkering with it. Until this week when I tried to open it and allowed myself to be awed by what it can do with my photos in, literally, a click! Not to mention that today, I learned to load presets, hehe. I was about to post a new topic over at the Bebots' forum on how to load presets when I thought of doing some research myself. I have a lot to learn!

~~~~~~

Yesterday, I logged on to blogger and noticed this new feature posted as a bulletin. Well, have you heard of Blogger Play?!? It's a slide show of the photos and graphics uploaded to blogger in real time. It's a pretty distracting site yet I cannot stop looking. The snoop in me kicks in! Hehe. I find myself oohing and aaaahhing and sometimes asking "WTF is that?!?". Harhar!

~~~~~~

Tonight, I installed in our PC ACDSee9. I've heard a lot of raves about this product and the moment I opened it, I understood. It is so much friendlier than the older versions, IMO.

~~~~~~

It's amazing that a client (my BIL) would pay big and hardearned bucks for a service that sucks! Of course we didn't know that at first. But as the days went by, we realized that it is so unreliable to upload files for sharing. Ugh. I hope my BIL gets a money-back, he still has 79days left but we decided not to use it anymore.

~~~~~~

Lastly, I finally scrap! You can view it here in my "creative" blog .

0 comments: