My loot.

Friday, September 07, 2007

Last week, I was wondering why my Digital Scrapbooking Magazine August - September issue isn't delivered yet. So we sent a message and we were informed that my subscription will start with the October - November ish. I asked Ane if it's okay to buy the missed ish instead and he gladly said yes. Yey!


Yesterday, I received THESE from the courier:





I bought these (online! hehehe first time!) using some of my earnings from blogging. Imagine Ane's surprise when he saw the thick bubble envelope thinking that I only bought a magazine. Hehe. Of course he can't do anything about it anymore especially that I didn't use his credit card to pay for those. And he'd probably roll his eyes once he finds out that I bought these kits too:




Impulse! But my purchases are yummy looking. I haven't been scrapping but I figured purchased kits will inspire me. Hehehe. And the books? I can keep them anyway. I love books. However, I should really stop myself from buying online impulsively, no matter how 'addicting' it could get. I should save the money for a new camera. Teehee. ;)

0 comments: