I am tweaking!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Excuse the mess :)

BRB!

Edit 1240pm:

After more than three hours, was finally able to do what I had in mind. I'm not a big xtml fan so that's probably why it took me that long to understand, LOL! Basically, I wanted to uninstall Haloscan for the comments. Just because. Guess I grew tired of it (plus I don't wanna pay for extra for keeping the comments when Blogger does it for free...see HS only keeps comments for 4 months unless one upgrades). But know what?!!? There is no uninstall function for HS!!! Bummer!! Got a very helpful tip from here and I'm satisfied (see I even found a template that I love more than the last one--clean looking :)). Yeah, I lost some comments but that's a consequence for messing up my template in the first place. Hehe.

It's the first of the month and haven't made a new banner. Ugh. Totally forgot. But I am still loving it. Maybe I'll just change it next month? We'll see.

Happy Labor Day peeps!!!!!

1 comments:

Unbalanced Libra said...

Great blog! I am glad my post helped you!!!