Do you go to the gym?

Friday, July 27, 2007

Last year, I had the urge to go back to the gym. Luckily, my mom volunteered to enrol me lifetime, even bought me personal trainer services. But I stopped just before Christmas and never got the chance to return after the holidays. That is sad considering that my body suffers from yoyo weight problems (not the extreme ones, anyway). Last week, my trainer Ome, followed-up on me (I still have more than 30 sessions to go!) and I gave him some shallow reasons for not going back (ie. no car to get there, hehehe). But I really think I should go back because my hubby said I'm getting flabby especially after the long break. Maybe I should also try some muscle milk to firm? Or maybe not, am lactose intolerant, ayt?

So, do you go the gym? :)


1 comments:

Purple Pig! said...

ha ha ha ako twice pa lang at ayoko na he he he