Dreaming of Europe

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Remember that wedding we attended in October? Well, the bride is my church friend and she and her husband are based in London. I told her that there will come a time when we will be able to visit them. Someday. On a quick note, I always tell my friends abroad (Middle East, Canada, Asia) that I will visit them when we are more able. Travelling is something I really wanna do. And Europe is on top of the list. Of course we would need lot of money since I don't wanna be bugging my friend when it comes to accomodations and all that. It's enough that we get to spend time together on our future trip. With that in mind, we would probably need to check out cheaperthanhotels online. We'd definetely need to look at Paris Hotels before we can go around and see the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame. We can even do a quick trip to Germany to taste if their beer is really better than our very own SanMig :) Not that I'm a big alcohol fan, hehe. And oh, online buddy MJ is somewhere in France, we could do a quick meet up as well! Planning makes me excited. As for the moolah, we just have to wait. ;)

0 comments: