Four things

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

MJ tagged me, thanks girl!. Finally was able to sit down and think think think!

Four things about me that you may or may not know in particular order:

Four jobs I have had in my life and what country:
1. Customer Service Associate (of the company that makes things possible)
2. Businesswoman/Operations Manager
3. Rotary Club Officer
4. Wife

Four movies I would love to watch over and over again:
1. Serendipity
2. Independence Day
3. White Chicks
4. The Notebook

Four places I have lived (aside from where I grew up, Bulacan):
1. Manila
2. Mandaluyong
3. Quezon City concurrent with
4. Malabon

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Marimar!
2. 24 Oras
3. Ellen DeGeneres Show
4. Whatever Ane's watching, especially if he has the remote!

Four places I have been (favorite ones):
1. Boracay
2. Tagaytay
3. Singapore
4. Bay Area

People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Elites
2. Sister and Brother in Law
3. Husband
4. Notifications from various memberships

Four of my favorite foods (at the moment, this is my list):
1. Max's Mocha Slice!
2. Goolai Salads (they change their menu every week)
3. Any pasta dish
4. Bananas

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed (currently sick!)
2. San Jose with J
3. The Manor (still in bed) in Baguio
4. Singapore so I can hear my dear Huggabub tell me details about his ...

Four Things I am looking forward in 2008:
1. Weddings!
2. Going back to school (hopefully!)
3. Getting my own DSLR (fingers-crossed!)
4. Baby Number 1 (praying!)

1 comments:

Pretty Life Online said...

thanks girl for doin' the tag.... Have a great day!