Thanks to you!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I mean, all of you who come here and take time to visit me (and leave me a comment in my cbox). I know I am such a bad blogging buddy...but I do visit you, but not as much as you visit me. Just wait until I get my life in order, LOL!


Anyway, I got this quiz tag from Pretty and the result is:

Your Love Is Represented By a Pink Rose


You see love as something that should be light, fun, and whimsical.
People fall in love with you easily. And you tend to fall out of love easily!
You express your love through attention and shared experiences. You love people more than they realize.




Oh well, I agree that I see love as something that should be light and fun and whimsical. I don't agree though that I tend to fall out of love easily because I've been with the same man for seven years :) And then another about love and compatibility from C.A.:


fun quizzes for myspace profile and blog


Look! My husband and HS Bestfriend were both born under the sign Cancer! Neat! Cancer peeps must be the most patient people to earn Pisceans in their lives ;)

And then, there a nice surprise (an award!!) for me at Butchay's who considers me an online buddy:


Thank you ladies, you are all so sweet for remembering me :) Really appreciate it :)

0 comments: