Klaire: Two months, Addendum

Monday, April 13, 2009

When I wrote this, I was sure I was forgetting something. And I did forget to include lots of Abi-updates!

Here goes…

At two months, Abi:

- is not too demanding anymore. She lets us put her down on the bed or the crib and she won’t cry! She would occasionally ask (with that paawa cry!) to be carried, and I would oblige naman, LOL!

- follows me around the room with her gaze. I know her eyesight is still not fully developed but I get a kick out of walking around to check if she really follows me, hehe.

- farts a lot! LOL! So unladylike! May pagmamanahan, hindi ko na sasabihin kung sino, baka may pumiyok LOL!

- loves her vitamins! :)

Lastly, I forgot to post the link to her 2nd month pictures – here.

 

~~~~~~

ps. I am posting this entry using Live Writer, it’s nice to play around something new (at least to me!) again :)

3 comments:

Mae said...

farts a lot.... HAHAHAHAH!!!

hmmm...

HAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Kaje said...

totoo! bwahahaha


one time nasa OB ko kami, tapos during our dialogue nagkaroon ng silent moment, sabay utut ni Klaire! Tinginan kami tatlo nina badz at doktora. natawa talaga si doktora at na-amaze, tipong how can such a tiny being fart so loud?!?!

ngayon, kanino nagmana?!?! sikwet!! :D

Jhari said...

Ganyan din si Bb Julia ate. Ututin, hehe!