Meeting the Bebots

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Even if I am just home most of the time, I get to socialize with friends. Thanks to my Twitter/Bebot friends. We are bonded by the same things. And there is never a dull moment with them, especially during up times in Twitter.

 

So when Trin announced she’d be home from the US this April, we planned a get-together. I am thankful that the Bebots chose to hold it in a serviced condo unit in Makati, BSA Towers. That meant I didn’t have to miss the event because I can bring Abi with me. My brothers brought us there (thank you guys!), after fetching Ate Jen in Greenhills.

 

Joy planned to have games as icebreakers, but you know what? We didn’t need icebreakers! The moment everyone arrived, it felt like we’ve known each other personally for years! These are the ladies that I talk to almost everyday, it’s like I know them well enough to be not shy anymore.

 

We ate, played Taboo, received gifts, held a private photoshoot for Trin, and exchanged secrets! It was a day well-spent that I’d just be glad to do it again. Let’s do it again, ladies! And Abi cooperated and wasn’t fussy at all, even if we were all shouting and giggling all the time! My Ane picked us up before 9pm, that’s when I felt I was already tired, hah!

 

Anyway, thank you Ate Jen and Diane for the pictures above. Diane, Mich and Jacqui weren’t in the picture. And we missed Litz, Peachy and Rache too who all had to attend to their sick kids.

 

So when’s the next EB?!?! :D

0 comments: