Spending the Holy Week...

Thursday, April 09, 2009

In Malabon. We've been here since Tuesday evening and this is just the second time we brought Klaire here. It takes a lot of effort to pack and unpack the baby's things! We actually got the go-signal NOT to come home too often, hah! My MIL saw Abi's stuff and she said, it looked like we evacuated from a disaster-stricken apartment! LOL, at the inconveniences of having to shuffle here and there :) Abi loves our bed here, though.

~~~~~~~~~~

Since getting here (actually since Palm Sunday), I've limited myself some internet time. Rather, I skipped logging-in to some of the sites I frequent. I would just check my email and my feeds (minus the chicka sites, hehe). And I haven't replied to the few comments I received. I'm just dropping by now to let you, my 10 readers (LOL! And that includes you, 'Tol Jeff, leave a comment man!) know, that I'm still here and I'm just contemplating while I take care of my two babies, Ane and Abi :)

~~~~~~~~~~

Just the same, I haven't had the chance to reflect and pray. Earlier, we turned on the TV and watched my seminarian cousin sing during a service in Malolos. That's the nearest I've gotten to being 'holy'. In the past years, I'm able to participate in various activities starting Holy Wednesday. I would join the processions, do Visita Iglesia, attend the Black Friday reflections (Judas betrayed Jesus with silver coins! Stuff like that), join the Salubong on Easter. But now having a baby, I'll probably wait years before I can join again.

So in my own little way, I'm going offline tomorrow and will be quiet the entire day (Yes, that includes trying to avoid nagging the husband to do this, that, etc. LOL!)

~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking of silver coins, did you know that there is a reliable company that provides real silver coins nowadays? If you are a collector (or simply an investor) Monaco Rare Coins is here for you. It is a member of the Monex group of companies which has been a trusted leader in money investments. If you are an investor or simply a collector, Monaco can help you, and their rates are pretty adjustable to your budget. Plus they offer a reliable two-way buy-and-sell program, so you can be assured you are doing the right thing and putting your money & getting its worth in the long run.

~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, my time's up and I need to revert back to my being a Wifey and Mommy :P Have a Blessed Holy Week everyone!

2 comments:

Mae said...

have a blessed week Badz, Tin, and Abi...

mishu so much guys.

Kaje said...

we hope you had a meaningful holy week, mae!

we mishu too!