Mommy and Wifey

Friday, April 24, 2009

Beng tagged me :D

~ Parenting Style ~
1. Do you exercise full or minimal control over your child’s / children’s behavior?
- I have no control yet of Abi’s behavior, but I try to understand her clues so I can “train” her routines.
2. Do you expect your child / children to obey 100% or let her / him / them do what pleases her / him / them?
- Right now, I am practically Abi’s slave, wehehe.
3. Do you welcome discussion or you simply set rules?
- Knowing me, when Abi’s older, I think she’ll have to follow my set of rules but I’m open to discussions :D
4. Do you reprimand?
- More like requesting to settle down in a soothing voice rather than reprimanding. Abi’s too young to understand.
5. Do you use spanking for punishment?
- I hope I don’t get to that point; I don’t remember being spanked when I was a kid, so why spank Abi?
6. Do you use some kind of a reward System for motivation?
- In the future, I will because I believe in positive reinforcements.
7. Do you enjoy being a Parent?
- Absolutely!
8. Are you a hands-on Parent or do you have a full-time Nanny?
- Very hands-on, we don’t have a yaya.
9. At what age would you let your child make simple decisions for himself / herself?
- As soon as she can express herself (what to wear, what to eat), I’m only here to guide her. I want her to develop individuality and independence.
10.Do you and your Husband have the same Parenting Style?
- Yes, I’d like to think so. We’ve discussed things and we’re on the same boat, mostly.


~ Wife Style ~
11. How long have you been married?
- 2 years, 9 months and 23 days :D
12. How do you feel about being a Wife?
- Pampered :D
13. What has been your typical sleeping attire since you got married?
- Kamison :)
14. How do you show how appreciative you are of your Husband?
- I thank him, I kiss and hug him :)
15. What do you do when your Husband annoys you?
- I nag! Then I open up, seriously. Then nag some more, if talking didn’t help! If nagging and talking don’t work, I shut my mouth and wait for him to realize he’s being annoying!
1 6. You are buying or planning to buy your first house as Husband and Wife.
- Not a priority at the moment, but we have plans. We’re living with my brothers and  my in-laws and it’s still working fine for us (expenses-wise).
17. How does your house look like at the end of the day when Hubby gets home?
- The same way he left it, even worse LOL! I only get to move around the house when he gets back from work.
18. How do you feel about running a household?
- It can get stressful…
19. What is the sweetest gift you have given your Husband so far?
- Our Abi of course! :D

 

Snag it if you want! :)

0 comments: