LF: Digital Ear Thermometer

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Abi just had her first DPT-Polio vaccine last Thursday. Thank God she handles syringes well, she just cried a bit. Will share more about it in another entry. Anyway, since her Pedia told us she might get feverish because of the vaccine, I’m on the lookout for a Digital Ear Thermometer that’s cheap of course (we have a digital thermometer and a rectal thermometer at home, but it’s hard to get temperature from a fussy baby hehe. I am using what we have though, in the meantime).

Since I don’t have time to go to Bambang, I searched online. And I stumbled upon Allegro Medical. It is an online store where one can get almost anything that has something to do with medical and health supplies. Their products cater to infants to adults, being one of the largest and most technologically advanced online retailer of their kind in the US. While in the site, I also looked at their Blood Pressure Monitor. I might need a new one since what I have now yields varying results, sheesh. Surely, Allegro has everything that I might need when it comes to out health and medical issues. You might want to drop by yourself :)

0 comments: