Too much on my plate

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I’ve been up since 230am. I just finished a cup of oatmeal drink to relax me a bit. While I’m waiting to feel sleepy again (hoping that Abi will stay asleep for a couple of hours more), I went online and found this beautiful heart pendant necklace:

heartpendant 

Oh I think I blogged about a similar pendant ages ago. I guess I get drawn to the same things over and over again, hehe.

Anyway, as I was saying, I was up early. I actually am having trouble finding sleep for the past few days. For instance, I was awake from 9am Saturday to around 9pm the next day, Sunday! That was the worst as of today, and I’m hoping it won’t get more bad than that. Last night, I hit the sack just before midnight and woke at 230am, as I said. I waited for Abi to wake up for her feeding and afterwards, believe me, I tried to sleep again but could not.

Why, you might ask? I dunno. Maybe because I’m worrying about a lot of things? About stuff I can and cannot control, trivial or not.  I’ve always been a worrier and Ane has always been the equalizing factor in my life. But then I have some emotional battles that I have to fight on my own.  Sometimes, it is hard to explain but that’s how it is. And most of the time, this is just a phase.

So yes, this too shall pass :)

0 comments: