Now what?

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Klaire has stopped breastfeeding. I have a long entry in line (that I haven’t started writing yet!) that will dwell more on that. So now,  have no more reason to binge! I really have to watch what I eat if I do not want to put on so much weight. I am still 8lbs to go before I get back to my pre-pregnancy weight (and about 15lbs to my ideal weight), so I need some serious dieting. Do I need a diet pill? One thing’s for sure, I need to increase my physical activities!

2 comments:

Jhari said...

Julia stopped breastfeeding on the 3rd month. So tiring from work kasi tapos antok na antok na ako, wanted to pump pero no lakas na.

K lang yan ate, carry mo pa naman ang weight mo eh. Ako naman super thin na. Gaining naman ang problema ko, hehe!

Beng said...

mare mag herbal tea ka na lang....kung diet pills dapat yung very safe kahit di effective..hehehe