Random questions # 1

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Outdated (at least for me! LOL!) random questions from Chikai ;)

1. WHO IS YOUR CLOSEST CLASSMATE IN COLLEGE? I have two, Odie and Rissa :)
2. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 MINUTES AGO? Looking at pictures from yesterday’s riot of an EB with my Twittermates/Bebots.
3. IF YOU WERE A COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU BE? Red.
4. MTV, Channel V or MYX? MTV
5. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT? A new laptop, a point and shoot camera and more moolah!
6. WHAT DISNEY MOVIE CAN YOU WATCH OVER AND OVER? I’m a Disney junkie (sorta), so I can say I can watch any of the movies over and over again.
7. FOOD YOU'RE CRAVING RIGHT THIS MINUTE? The  Selecta Gold Series Ice cream flavors (Strawberry, Chocolate Truffle and the Hazelnut Brownie)
8. CAFFEINATED DRINK YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT? Coke definitely
10. WHERE'S THE BEST PLACE TO EAT ICE CREAM? On the bed while watching TV!
11 . WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU PUT IN YOUR GROCERY CART? Meats and Seafood.
12. RADIO STATION YOU FREQUENTLY LISTEN TO? RX!
13. WHERE DO YOU USUALLY HANG OUT? At home.
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL? English.
15. IF YOU WERE TO CHANGE CAREERS, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT IT TO BE? Doctor, an OB-GYN to be exact…I got inspired when we paid my OB for the birth of Abi and then realizing that she delivers babies at least three times a week! Wahahah!

0 comments: