Random questions #4

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Again from Chi :)

1. What do you wear more, jeans or sweats? Sweats.
2. When is your birthday? 11 March
3. Do you swear a lot? I try not to.
4. Where did you get the shirt(s) you're wearing? Bought it in Robinson’s Department Store. 
5. Do you have any regrets? Lots of regrets but I try live through the choices I made.
6. What was your first alcoholic drink? A sip of gin. 
7. Do you want something/someone you can't have? At the moment, yes.
8. What color are your favorite shoes? A white one.
9. Who would you like to see right now? Joaquin, especially that there is a PAL ticket sale going to US hehe.
10. Are you a social or antisocial person? I'm more anti-social hehe.
11. Have the cops ever come by your house? Yes, my dad is a retired cop LOL!
12. Ever been in love? But of course.
13. Ever had braces? Yes, I had a little fixing done before getting married.
14. Who was the first person to really break your heart? The first boyfriend. But we’re friends now.
15. What do you wear to bed? Kamison.
16. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? I remember Irish in grade school but we’re not in contact anymore.
17. Who was the last person to disappoint you? I’d rather not say.
18. Do you trust people easily? Yes.
19. Who was the first person you talked to today? My brother G. 
20. Who was the first person to text you today? My Ane, to tell me he’s already at work.

0 comments: