Arrived!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Haven’t got the chance to take a picture (aside from the blurry camphone shot I shared with friends) so I am posting this instead. This arrived after weeks and weeks of waiting (well, I honestly felt it took forever…time move slow when you’re excited right?) on Thursday and I got it last stormy Friday:

coachbag

Picture courtesy of Faye :) What can I say? I love love love it! The size is just right for me and I can’t wait to use it tomorrow for a dinner date with HS friends. Faye also sent Abi a 24M dress and it’s lovely. And there’s a pink massager that Ane eyed suspiciously (he wonders when I will massage him, LOL!). Thanks mare for the loots! :)

2 comments:

Faye said...

It's obvious that I don't have a baby yet, mukhang malaki yung nabiling kong dress for Abi *lol* Anyway, enjoy your bag :)

Kaje said...

yeah, pang 2yo yung dress eh hehehehe I will mare!