Want versus Need

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

coachwallet

Now that the bag debuted in the public, I want a matching wallet like this one from Faye’s gallery or the one that is checkbook style like Litz’s. But I have to stop myself because, seriously, I don’t use a wallet at all LOL! Besides, Ane said we should focus now more on Abi’s needs and savings so the bag is probably my last (well-deserved) purchase for the year.

Although I am bargaining to get a new phone LOL! When will this shopping fever ever end?!?

6 comments:

Aggie said...

Mas maganda ung wallter ni Litzie!!!!

Kaje said...

oo nga type ko nga, kaso hindi ko talaga kailangan sayang lang...

pero gustong gusto ko waaahhh

Faye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faye said...

meron pa kong stock na katulad ng wallet ni Litz :) color brown *lol* BI eh noh!:)

Kaje said...

oi wag BI oi!! LOL! hindi ko naman kasi magagamit sayang yang :)

Mich said...

what bag did you get? patingin, patingin!