Further studies, anyone?

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Have you thought of taking further studies, like an MA or PhD? I myself thought of that but never got around to doing so. Maybe when Abi is a bit older, when I can concentrate more on the lessons. And I heard I can study in a not so normal school setting. See, there is already a university online that can accommodate those who seem to have little extra time for studying (think, employees who work full-time). There's Capella University in Minneapolis that offers online education. The University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the US. That alone makes the program a legit one. You might want to  listen now to podcasts of interviews of professors and students so you will understand the system better.

 

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

0 comments: