Life Insurance is a need

Saturday, September 19, 2009

I suddenly remembered a friend with whom I had a row a few years ago. Well, he offered me a life insurance product (he was struggling and needed the commission very badly). But since it was not my priority then,  I declined and he got pissed big time. That is beside the point. Now that I am older and wiser, I realized that there is a need for these insurance policies because we never know what will happen in the future. I do not want to think about whether I am (or my family is) properly covered in case something happens. So if you are not yet insured in any way, please consider it.

1 comments:

Phoenix Life Insurance said...

Instead of a need, I would call life insurance a must. Anyone married or with children must have life insurance.