Off to Disney soon!

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Hubby and I are flying to LA on Monday courtesy of my sister and her husband. We will stay in a hotel near Disney Anaheim so we won't have problems with transportation anymore. It's exciting that we get to travel on our own. But it could have been a lot better if everyone of us will go. My sister's family have visited the theme park four times already. My family have been there once before. So to cut on costs, we all decided that just the two of us will go this time. We are honeymooners, anyway! Wink! Wink!

It is in our long term plans though, to visit the bigger Disney World in Florida. By then, everyone of us must be here in the US. It's gonna be a real holiday with the complete family (my parents, my sister with her family, my husband & I, and my two brothers). Maybe we will look for an Orlando vacation home, when that time comes.

In the mean time, I will just have to look forward to going to LA soon. Am also looking forward to see a few people, I hope we'll find a way to meet them there!



0 comments: