It is going to be a hectic week

Sunday, November 29, 2009

I asked for a short break from the writing job because I need to attend to family for now. See, our Tatay (Dad’s father) passed away in the wee hours of the morning yesterday. I was getting ready to check out designs of faucets for a friend when Mom said we should go to the hospital at around midnight. I wish I can say I have the energy to share the experience; we were there when the doctors could not revive him anymore at 259am.  Needless to say, I will write about it soon. The memory will forever be etched in my mind and heart (it was pretty stressful and kinda traumatic but I was thankful I was there to say goodbye even if he could not hear me anymore) but I guess I need to write it down as my way of letting go.

Eternal rest grant unto him, oh Lord. And let Your perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen.

1 comments:

Mae said...

May he rest in peace.. Amen.

Condolence to the whole fam..