Trip to the Dentist

Monday, November 16, 2009

We were out almost the entire day. K and I accompanied Badong to the dentist for an emergency visit. His jacket needed some fixing and when my cousin saw that just fixing it won’t do, we knew we’d stay there for long. Ane had to endure root canal procedure and I am amazed that it is much more manageable (for both dentist and patient) to do this procedure compared to years ago when I had a molar done. Back then I had to go back to the doctor’s clinic a total of 6 times, once every week (or maybe because I was afraid of the syringe so the old dentist had to ask me to go several times to ‘kill’ the nerves without using the needle?!LOL!).

I also took the opportunity to have my prophylaxis done since it was a long drive going there and it’s been a while since my last visit. Needless to say, I got a little sermon for not returning sooner and I should be religiously going there every six months! Heehee. I promise! I promise! Next visit: May 2010.

My teeth feel and look squeaky clean ;D

0 comments: