Long Day

Friday, November 20, 2009

I started the day pretty early at 530am. We had an errand to our little suburban province and it did not include anything about cattle supplies. We went there to show support to Dad. Anyway, I thought it would be easy leaving little Klaire with Ane, but alas, she woke up and felt that I was leaving! There was a little scene but I guess she got tired and fell asleep again after we were gone.

We got to our destination and was pleased that there were lotsa others who are showing support. Good thing I brought our camera along so I was automatically assigned as the photographer of the day!

I had a good rest after lunch then we were off to see New Moon! Yes, we watched it on the first day and I have no regrets! I will blog more about it when I have a bit more time. For now, I need to focus and do some work. I have a deadline tomorrow at 5pm and we already have appointments at 10am and 3pm! So I guess I’m not gonna sleep tonight eh?

TTYL!

0 comments: