Change of Focus

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Remember that wedding we attended on my birthday? Well, I just wanna share a few bits about it. I would say K did a good job in preparing for her wedding. The venue was decorated prettily and the colors were just lively. Too bad it rained a little but that did not ruin the entire wedding reception (although, the principal sponsors were transferred inside the ballroom so they missed the whole program).

Like me, K probably scouted for Wedding Ideas in magazines, as well as the net. I actually came across Wedding Channel during that time and got a few tips here and there, a very helpful site, I tell you. It's been more than two years since I prepared for our wedding (I started 9 months before our day!). I do miss those times yet I feel I have already outgrown the giddiness.

Nowadays, I read more on relationships and family and TTC articles. I guess my focus in life has changed and I am getting mature each day (I hope). Sigh. Sign of age-ing! I was texting Clarice this morning and told her that I have become a bit more patient and I'm taking each day one at a time. It's actually nice to hear me convince ME. Hehe.

Enough drama, off to bed now! :)

0 comments: